Certified attorney by the Mexican Bar Association (Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados, A.C. or BMA) and the National Association of Corporate Lawyers of Mexico (Asociación Nacional de de Abogados de Empresa, Colegio de Abogados, A.C. or ANADE)
Baudelio Hernández is an intellectual property attorney, a journalist and the founder of Baudelio & Cía. S.C. His area of expertise includes trademark litigation and counseling, patente litigation and counseling, copyright litigation and counseling, implementation of intellectual property rights, counseling in protection of intelectual property rights abroad.
Studied in the National School of Professional Studies (ENEP) campus Acatlán, of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México or UNAM), class 1974-1977. Graduating with a thesis entitled “Trademark linkage in Mexico”. He has been interested in the industrial property areas since 1975, after having his first experiences in the civil, labor and criminal areas.
He studied in the United Stated of America from 1978 to 1979, in the Venice High School en Los Angeles, California.
As a complement to his studies, he graduated from the Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Sciences (1985-1989) in the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences in the UNAM, with the thesis “The crooked paths of the Cuban Revolution”. Likewise, attended advanced studies in International Relations (1989-1993) in said University.
From 1975 to 1977, Attorney Hernández served as counselor in the civil, commercial, financial and corporate areas. After graduating, he specialized in the industrial property areas. He was partner and Deputy Director the Firm J. Juárez y Asociados, in the specialty of industrial property from 1980 to 1983. In 1983 he becomes one of the founders of the firm Sandoval, García, Hernández, A.P., which in 1986 turns into Baudelio Hernández y Asociados, S.C., law office specialized in industrial property, in which he was Director General. Afterwards, the firm was renamed Baudelio & Cía. S.C. where Atty. Hernández holds his position as Director General.
Atty. Hernández has written various articles both in national newsletters as “Abogado Corporativo” and international as the AIPPI, MARQUES and ABPI newsletters.
- Mexican Bar Association (Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados or BMA)
• Inter-American Attorneys Federation (FIA)
• Mexican Association for the Protection of Industrial Property (Asociación Mexicana para la Protección de la Propiedad Industrial or AMPPI)
• Inter-American Association of Industrial Property (Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Industrial or ASIPI)
• Brazilian Intellectual Property Association (ABPI)
• Inter-American Bar Association (IABA)
• International Bar Association (IBA)
• American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
• American Bar Association (ABA)
• International Trademark Association (INTA)
• Association of European Trademark Owners (MARQUES)
• International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property (AIPPI)
• National Association of Corporate Lawyers of Mexico (Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa or ANADE)
• American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico (AMCHAM)
• German-Mexican Chamber of Industry and Commerce ( Cámara Mexicano-Alemana de Comercio e Industria or CAMEXA)
• Mexico-Brazil Chamber (Cámara México-Brasil or CAMEBRA)
He regularly attends congresses and conferences in South America, United States, Canada, and in other Pacific Rim countries, particularly as a special guest in congresses organized by the ASIAN PATENT ATTORNEY ASSOCIATION, MARQUES and AIPI.
Spanish, English, Portuguese (understanding of French and Italian)